5 cents' worth

Work sucks! Life sucks! Everything sucks!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hard rock tee? Hopefully!

DQ is going to the west coast of usa and canada on the 26th of this month with her family for 13 days. The whole package costed her around $3000. She was asking me what I want and I said I want a hard rock tee. She was actually happy that I didn't request for guess or ck stuff. Well, hope my gf does not disappoint me. Wahaha. Maybe I should also start saving up and give her my shopping list of stuff to get from usa, since NQ said some brands are cheaper there. Speaking of NQ, that pig got me a thong for souvenir which was damn small that my fat butt can't even fit in. At one look can gauge already. No need to try at all. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home