nearly....
Whoa, nearly got into an accident at the zebra crossing just now. Zebra crossing leh and I was already halfway through the zebra crossing when that car drove pass me, missing me just by a few centimetres? If I had continued walking, I wonder what would the consequences be? As the driver drove pass me, he turned his head and was shocked to see me standing there staring at him halfway across the zebra crossing. To think that I, as a pedestrian had to give way to him, a driver. He drove off in a hurry after that. Wonder if that mercedes had really knocked into me, what kind of compensation I could have received? Hmmm. After all, pedestrians have a right of wrong, especially at the zebra crossings. If not, what's the point of the stop line before the zebra crossing if the driver never bother to stop and check for pedestrians? Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home